ASCE is committed to the health and safety of our members and event participants. Details.
- Member (includes ASCE & SEI): EB $ 770 | ADV $895 | ONS $995
- Non-Member: EB $970| ADV $1,095 | ONS $1,195
- Younger Member (35 and younger): EB $ 670 | ADV $ 795 | ONS $895
- Student Member: EB $305 | ADV $395 | ONS $495
- Speaker/Moderator Member: EB $670 | ADV $ 795 | ONS $895
- Speaker/Moderator Non-Member: EB $ 870 | ADV $995 | ONS $1,095
- Member: EB $465 | ADV $590 | ONS $690
- Non-Member: EB $565 | ADV $690 | ONS $790
- Speaker/Moderator Member: EB $415 | ADV $540 | ONS $640
- Speaker/Moderator Non-Member: EB $515 | ADV $640 | ONS $740
Monday Daily Registration Includes: Monday Exhibit Hall Lunch & Monday Welcome Reception.
Tuesday Daily Registration Includes: Tuesday Exhibit Hall Lunch.
Wednesday Daily Registration Includes: Closing Plenary Luncheon and Awards Program.
*NEW* Group Discounts
Groups discounts of $50 per registration are available for groups of five or more full registrants from the same organization. This discount is available until . Offer not valid for online registration, student registrations, or any other discounted rates. Must register via paper form. Send all forms with payment to [email protected] or by fax 1-866-902-5593. Please reference Structures 20 Group Discount.
- EB: $2,200
- ADV: $2,800
- ONS: $3,200
The Flex Registration package consists of four registration badges which will be assigned to company/organization rather than an individual. Each badge can be passed easily among several employees, enabling a partial or full-day attendance, depending on your organization's needs. Full packages must be purchased, and additional badges cannot be added. Name badges will have the company/organization name only, not attendee name. Flex registration is not available online, please register with Flex Registration Form.
Flex package includes:
- Access to technical sessions
- Access to Exhibit Hall including morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Access to conference proceedings
- 8 tickets to be divided up for use at the Welcome Reception, Monday Exhibit Hall Lunch, or Tuesday Exhibit Hall Lunch
Meet the Leaders Program cannot be added to Flex package. Special Evening Reception Hosted by CSI tickets can be added to the Flex package depending on availability.
Special Evening Reception
For the Special Evening Reception Hosted by CSI (on Tuesday, April 7) a ticket purchased in advance is required. Tickets will not be available for purchase onsite. Tickets are available through or until sold out as part of the online registration and paper form.
Individual tickets are $50 and Student tickets are $25. 100% of the ticket proceeds fund SEI strategic initiatives through the SEI Futures Fund in partnership with the ASCE Foundation. Minimum age to attend is 18 years old.
Confirmation of Registration
A confirmation will be emailed to all Early Bird and Advance registrants within 5 business days of registering for the conference. Online registrants should receive immediate notification following submission of the registration information. Preregistered attendees will receive their name badges and any tickets ordered at the on-site ASCE/SEI Registration Desk during registration hours.
If you do not receive your confirmation within one week, please contact ASCE Registrations via email or call 1-800-548-2723 and ask to speak to Customer Service. Please reference Structures Congress 2020.
Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Check: payable to ASCE/Structures 2020 (in U.S. dollars, drawn on a U.S. bank). Include attendee's name in the memo area of the check.
- Credit Card: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and Diners Club
- Purchase Order: P.O. #, company name and address or other billing address (this includes Government P.O. use)
To receive a refund of the registration fee, cancellations must be received in writing at the ASCE Headquarters by A $100 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds. There are no cancellations after
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the increasing number of companies and organizations who are restricting non-essential travel, SEI has extended the cancellations deadline for individuals impacted by an employer travel restriction to March 20, 2020. Individuals who are subject to such a travel restrictions may contact ASCE Customer Service, include the reason you are requesting a refund and reference Structures 2020, and will be eligible for a full refund minus a $100 processing fee.
In recognition of the travel challenges posed by the on-going COVID-19 outbreak, attendees residing in countries with a CDC Level 2 or Level 3 designation needing to cancel should contact ASCE Customer Service.
- Email requests: please reference Structures 2020
- Fax cancellations requests to ATTN: Customer service at 1-866-902-5593. Please reference Structures 2020.
Please Mail to:
ATTN: Customer Service
1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Reston VA, 20191- 4404
Please reference Structures 2020.
ASCE uses the information you provide to administer your registration and to keep you apprised of conference information and related products and services. The name, job title, company information and mailing address of registrants are also included in the conference attendee list that is provided and included in the conference app.
Liability Waiver and Release
In submitting this registration, I acknowledge and agree that I am undertaking to participate in the conference activities as my own voluntary and intentional act. I agree that I alone am responsible for determining whether I am physically capable of participating in any conference activity, and I understand that there is risk associated with my participation, which may include without limitation, injury or loss caused by my negligence or the negligence of others. With knowledge and acceptance of the risks involved, I accept full responsibility for my safety and well-being. In consideration of my participation in conference activities, I hereby waive, release, hold harmless, and discharge ASCE and its officers, directors, and employees from all loss or injury that may be suffered by me in connection with Conference activities to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The St. Louis Union Station Hotel is fully accessible to the disabled. If you require special assistance at the conference please submit a written description of your requirements with your registration form or email [email protected] before While ASCE will make every effort to meet the needs of the attendee, accommodations cannot be guaranteed without prior notification.
By registering for this conference you agree to all policies.
On-Site Registration Hours
- Sunday, April 5 | 12:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 6 | 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 7 | 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 8 | 8:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.